Classic Ensemble Vienna concert
at the crypt of St. Peter's Church
The Classic Ensemble Vienna occupied by two violins, a cello and a double bass, will take you on a journey of the most beautiful works of European classical music. Including some of the most famous pieces drawn from the repertoire of Bach, Mozart, Beethoven and Vivaldi. You can discover, or rediscover, excerpts of such well known works as The Four Seasons, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik or Bach's Orchestral suites. The musicians of the Classic Ensemble Vienna will provide an unforgettable evening in the capital of classical music.
The Classic Ensemble Vienna plays regularly at 20:00. Tickets are available in three categories. The seats are not numbered, seating will be assigned by the usher at the entrance according to ticket category. Discounts for children and students are only availabe at the evening ticket booth.
|Category A||49.00 €|
|Category B||39.00 €|
|Category C||29.00 €|
Concerts Christmas time and New Year
|Category A||59.00 €|
|Category B||49.00 €|
|Category C||39.00 €|
Prices include any taxes and dues applicable.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Eine kleine Nachtmusik KV 525, I. Allegro
- Antonio Vivaldi: Four Seasons
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Requiem KV 626 Introduction und Kyrie Lacrymosa
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Air on the G string BWV 1068
- Franz Schubert: Der Tod und das Mädchen, 2nd movement Andante con moto
- Ludwig van Beethoven: String quartett in C-Major Op. 59, Nr.3 “Rasumowsky“, 4th movement Allegro molto