Tickets and Ordering
Frequently asked questions and answers
- Select your concert by browsing the concert calendar and then click on Order Tickets.
- Select your seating category and ticket quantity.
- Fill in your personal details and submit your order.
- Select pay online by credit card. You will be forwarded to our secure payment provider mPAY24 where you can safely enter your credit card details.
- Once your payment is complete you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order immediately. Shortly after, you will get another e-mail containing your reservation number and your ticket as PDF attachment.
For more information on printing your tickets see printing your tickets.
All online orders must be placed no later than 14:00 at the same day.
- Is my personal and credit card data safe while ordering at MusicofVienna.com?
- What types of payment are supported?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Is it possible to change the concert date after my tickets are confirmed?
- Is it possible to cancel my tickets when they are already confirmed?
- What happens when the concert is cancelled?
- How will I receive my tickets?
- I am attending a concert in Vienna for the first time, can you give any tips?
MusicofVienna was built from the ground up with security in mind. In fact, our expertise background comes from developing secure applications for local and international banks. We employ a single-step ordering system, where no data is stored online for longer than what is necessary for processing of your order. Credit card data is transmitted over an encrypted SSL connection to our certified Payment Provider mPAY24. All electronic communication with our payment providers is done by secure means.
Personal data collected in connection with the purchasing procedure will be kept on our local servers for accounting purposes (as required by law) and client files only. This data will be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the data will be passed on to the event organizer concerned only.
Presently we support payment with all major credit cards: American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, Mastercard and Visa. You have the option to either provide your credit card details online over our our secure payment provider mPAY, or transmit them by fax.
Additionally, you may also pay by bank transfer. Account details are provided at the final stage of your order, where you select the payment options.
No, all prices include taxes and we do not charge any processing fees.
There are however costs that only apply under certain conditions, and are to be paid at the concert hall. For example, Viennese event law requires that all guests check their coats or jackets at the cloakroom, a service usually subject to a small fee. Also, not every seating category includes a concert program and you might want to buy one at the local ticket booth.
Yes, this is inherently possible - however we cannot guarantee that the date can be changed (as for some dates the events are fully booked out). Changing to another orchestra/event provider is not possible. Please contact us at least five days prior to the concert.
No, according to the Fernabsatzgesetz (Distance Selling Law) it is not possible to cancel tickets. However, we will do our best to cancel tickets in agreement with the orchestra/event provider. Please note that for the Christmas and New Year Concerts cancelling tickets is not possible.
This is unlikely to happen. However, if a concert is cancelled, the concert organizer will refund the full price. Optionally, there may also be the opportunity to attend the concert at another date.
Once your order is paid for, you will receive two e-mails. The first e-mail confirms your order – it can not be used for entry into the event. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a second e-mail containing your reservation number and your ticket as PDF attachment. You can then open the attachment and print out the ticket for entry into the event. Alternatively, you may also pick up your tickets at the concert hall ticket booth with your reservation number or a printout of the confirmation e-mail.
For more details about printing your tickets from the PDF-attachment, see our separate information page printing your tickets.
We assembled a list of tips for your concert visit, see our concert-going tips.