Cancelling or changing your tickets
Pursuant to the Austrian distance selling act (German: Bundesgesetz über Fernabsatz- und außerhalb von Geschäftsräumen geschlossene Verträgen (Fern- und Auswärtsgeschäfte-Gesetz – FAGG) – § 18 (1) 10.)
and the EU law all ticket sales are final and not refundable.
Nonetheless we provide cancellations in good will as follows, with exceptions listed below. All times given apply to the local time zone here in Austria.
To request a cancellation of your order, send an email with your reservation number from the same e-mail-address you specified during your order to , or simply reply to your order confirmation with your cancellation request. You can also use our contact form.
If you do not want to cancel your tickets but only change the date, please contact us as above in good time before the original concert date. Provided there are still tickets available we will update your order and issue new tickets.
Any refunds will exclusively be made to the payment method used while ordering. We reserve the right to deduct possible payment expenses or transaction costs.
For the regular concerts
- Full refunds up to 7 days before the concert date.
- 20% cancellation fee for cancellations 6 days or less before the concert.
- No refund for cancellations on the concert day and on the day before
For concert packages
- Full refunds up to 10 days before the concert date.
- 50% cancellation fee for cancellations 9 days or less before the concert.
- No refund for cancellations on the concert day and on the day before the concert.
For the Christmas concerts (Dec. 24th to 30th)
- Full refunds until the end of November.
- From December on 30% cancellation fee for concerts and 50% for concert packages (ie. concert and dinner).
- No refund for cancellations from December 20th on.
For the New Year concerts (Dec. 31st and Jan. 1st.)
- Full refunds until December 10th.
- From December 11th on 30% cancellation fee for concerts and 50% for concert packages (ie. concert and dinner).
- No refund for cancellations from December 24th on.
Currently there are no exceptions to the policies above.