Ticket buying help
We are either the organizer of or an official and authorized ticket partner for all concerts and concert packages offered on our websites. As such we sell tickets exclusively at face value - the same price you would pay at the evening ticket booth. All prices are total prices, including all taxes and statutory fees. We do not add any booking fees or shipping charges. We are not a reseller and do not provide second hand tickets.
- Select your concert by browsing the concert calendar or select it from the list of concerts and then click on Buy tickets.
- Select your seating category and the number of tickets you would like to buy.
The seats at our concerts are not numbered. Seating will be assigned upon admittance to the concert hall according to ticket category. Our ushers will make sure that your seats are next to one another and in the same row.
- Fill in your personal details and click Next (Payment).
- Pay for your tickets:
With credit card. You will be forwarded to our secure payment provider where you can safely enter your credit card details. We support American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Mastercard (Mastercard SecureCode) and Visa (Verified by Visa).
Please keep in mind that if you enabled Mastercard SecureCode or Verified by Visa, your password and possibly a TAN will be required.
Additionally we also provide a printable order form with which you can fax your credit card information if you prefer.
With SOFORT. You will be forwarded to your online banking where you can pay directly with PIN / TAN. SOFORT is available in Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Netherlands and Slovakia.
With Paypal. You can also pay directly from your Paypal-Account or use Paypal's guest checkout to pay with American Express, Mastercard, Visa or Discovery.
- By bank transfer. You can also pay the ticket price by bank transfer. Note that this payment requires you to order early enough so that your payment will be credited to our account before the concert date.
- Immediately after completion of your payment you will receive an automated email confirmation of your order including all order details. Please verify this information and claim
any noticeable deviation by replying to the confirmation.
If you do not receive any email from us, make sure to look into the junk and spam folders of your emails, as we have no influence whether your provider considers messages from us erroneously as spam nor not. This depends exclusively on your email provider and your personal email settings. Please note that many providers automatically empty the spam folders after some time, so move the email to a safe folder (and mark them as not spam).
If you pay with bank transfer, the order confirmation will be sent once the payment is credited to our account.
- As soon as your seats are confirmed, you will get another email containing your reservation number and your ticket as PDF attachment. This usually happens within a few business hours, or, if you order later at night, on the following day.
Vienna uses Central European Time, which is UTC/GMT+1 and UTC/GMT+2 from the end of March to the end of October.
In some rare cases, like for example if you order for more than six months in advance or the restaurant of a concert and dinner package has a holiday on the day of your order, it can take up to three days.
You will however always receive your tickets in well enough time for your concert visit.
- You can then either pick up your tickets before the concert at the concert hall entrance with your name and reservation number or print them in advance for convenience.
- Are my personal information and credit card data safe while ordering?
- Are there any additional costs or fees?
- Do I have to pay VAT (Value-added tax)?
- Can I select my seats in advance?
- Until when can I order?
- What are Mastercard SecureCode and Verified By Visa?
- Is it possible to change the concert date after ordering?
- Is it possible to cancel my ticket order?
- What happens when the concert is cancelled?
- What is the policy on bringing young children?
- I am attending a concert in Vienna for the first time, can you give any tips?
Our website was developed from the ground up with security in mind. We and our payment providers are fully compliant with the PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
No. All prices stated are total prices including all applicable fees and charges and statutory VAT. We do not add any additional costs to the prices stated. Ticket delivery takes place electronically and incurs no shipping or handling fees.
There are however costs that only apply under certain conditions, and are to be paid at the concert hall. For example, Viennese event law requires that all guests check their coats or jackets at the cloakroom, a service usually subject to a small fee. Also, not every seating category includes a concert program or drinks at the intermission.
As the concert takes place in Austria, every ticket is subjet to statutory VAT. All prices stated on our website are total prices and already include VAT and all applicable fees. In Austria VAT on concerts is 13%, on food (ie. for the dinner of a concert and dinner package) 10% and on drinks and beverages 13%.
If you require an invoice with detailed VAT please contact us.
The seats at the concert are not numbered and cannot be chosen in advance. Seating will be assigned at admission to the concert hall. Our staff will make sure, that your seats will be next to each other and in the same row.
Online ordering for the same day closes at 17:00.
Mastercard SecureCode and Verified by Visa provide additional security when ordering online. If Mastercard SecureCode or Verified by Visa is enabled on your card, payment requires your personal password and possibly a TAN.
Yes, however we cannot guarantee that the date can be changed (as for some dates the events are possibly booked out). Changing to a different concert is not possible. Please contact us at least five days prior to the concert.
In accordance with the Austrian Fernabsatzgesetz (Distance Selling Law) all orders are final and not refundable. However, if you inform us early enough we will do our best to provide a goodwill cancellation of your tickets. For more information see Cancelling your ticket order.
This is unlikely to happen. However, if a concert is cancelled, we will inform you immediately by email and, if no alternative date or concert can be arranged, refund the ticket price.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise it is not permitted to bring children under the age of 5 to full-length concerts.
We assembled a list of tips for your concert visit, including dress codes, when to arrive and when to applaud – see our concert-going tips.