Tickets and Ordering
Frequently asked questions and answers
- Select your concert by browsing the concert calendar or from the list of concerts and then click on Order tickets.
- Select your seating category and the number of tickets you would like to buy.
- Fill in your personal details and click Next (Payment).
- Pay for your tickets online
- With credit card. You will be forwarded to our secure payment provider where you can safely enter your credit card details.
- By bank transfer.
- Once your payment is complete you will receive an email confirmation of your order immediately. Once your seats are confirmed, you will get another email containing your reservation number and your ticket as PDF attachment.
- You can then either pick up your tickets before the concert at the concert hall entrance with your name and reservation number or print them in advance.
Please note that online ordering for the same day closes at 14:00 local time.
- Are my personal information and credit card data safe while ordering?
- What types of payment are supported?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Is it possible to change the concert date after my tickets are confirmed?
- Is it possible to cancel my tickets when they are already confirmed?
- What happens when the concert is cancelled?
- How will I receive my tickets?
- I am attending a concert in Vienna for the first time, can you give any tips?
First make sure that you checked the junk and spam folders of your emails, as we have no influence whether your provider considers messages from us erroneously as spam nor not. Please note that many providers automatically empty the spam folders after some time, so move the email to a safe place.
The first email with the confirmation of your order will be sent when we receive your payment. If you pay with a credit card online, this should happen immediately, if you pay with bank transfer, the email will be sent once the payment is credited to our account which can take a few days. Once your seats are confirmed, which usually happens within a few hours after your order, but in rare cases might take up to three business days, you will receive the second email with your reservation number and tickets.
Presently we support payment with all major credit cards: American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, Mastercard and Visa. You have the option to either provide your credit card details online over our our secure payment provider mPAY, or transmit them by fax.
Additionally, you may also pay by bank transfer. Account details are provided at the final stage of your order, where you select the payment options.
You can pay for your tickets with all major credit cards: American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, Mastercard and Visa. You have the option to either provide your credit card details online over our our secure payment provider mPAY, or transmit them by fax.
You may also pay by bank transfer. Account details are provided at the final stage of your order, where you select the payment options.
All prices include all taxes and we do not charge additional processing fees.
There are however costs that only apply under certain conditions, and are to be paid at the concert hall. For example, Viennese event law requires that all guests check their coats or jackets at the cloakroom, a service usually subject to a small fee. Also, not every seating category includes a concert program and you might want to buy one at the local ticket booth.
Yes, this is inherently possible - however we cannot guarantee that the date can be changed (as for some dates the events are fully booked out). Changing to another orchestra/event provider is not possible. Please contact us at least five days prior to the concert.
In accordance with the Austrian Fernabsatzgesetz (Distance Selling Law) all orders are final and not refundable. However, we will do our best to provide a goodwill cancellation of your tickets together with the orchestra/event provider. See also: Cancelling your ticket order.
This is unlikely to happen. However, if a concert is cancelled, the concert organizer will refund the full price. Optionally, there may also be the opportunity to attend the concert at another date.
We assembled a list of tips for your concert visit, including dress codes, when to arrive and when to applaud – see our concert-going tips.